Tuesday, July 26, 2011

End of July

Hello!
Levi and I have been very busy with many summer trips and lots of summer sun :) The month has just flown by ever since we got home from our honeymoon.. I jumped right back out on the courts and Levi went to run his wrestling camp in Spokane. It was a busy week for the both of us, but we finally managed to come back together and have another solid week of training on the court, and work in the therapy clinic.We are in the process of moving houses, so this week is going to be rather stressful because I am currently in Tacoma right now for a tennis tournament! I cannot wait to get all organized and settled in over the next few weeks!

Fun picture ------------>

“I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.” -Pearl S. Buck

No comments: