Sunday, February 19, 2012

February of 2012

Not updated in quite some time. Life as we know it has changed drastically.. we moved to Phoenix and we are living in an area with Palm trees, pools, and sunshine all of the time. Levi is one of the wrestling coaches as ASU.. I work at Lululemon Athletica part time and am working with great coaches in Mesa the other part. We are loving our first year of married life and there has been so many changes ahead that has really got me thinking. Our good friend Steve Appleton died on Friday and it has affected me in a way I never thought possible. I just saw him two weeks ago and now.. he is dead. Never going to see him again. Life can come and go so fast in the blink of an eye. Where will you be when you die? Do you know that you are going to go to heaven? I sure hope everyone has that figured out in their life....it is a very hard pill to swallow when someone you love dies and you have. This whole situation makes me what to just go out and really live life with a desire to explore and learn.

No comments: