Thursday, May 24, 2012

Update!

Hello. As I write, I am currently sitting in Phoenix as a resident for the very last time. We are moving back to Boise. Crazy as it sounds I am a much different person than when we were in Boise last. I feel as if I had some time with Levi to really figure myself out. I loved living here and really loved the city environment. It was a great time to spend with friends and family down here. I got my first real job working at Lululemon for a short time. I started working with two top coaches and learned the ropes on the pro tour.. spent a month in the country of Turkey, and now we are heading back to Boise. I am sad, but know that this is what God has in store for my life. Levi got his feet wet coaching for Arizona State, and did a fantastic job with his guys. He will miss the environment of the wrestlers, but not the coaches he had to coach alongside. We just wanted to write a quick update on what is going on with us! Levi drove the uHaul/car trailer back to Boise 19 hours straight- he didn't stop to sleep once.. so crazy but he is so glad the trip is done! I am headed to Sacramento tomorrow to play in a 50k... then my dad and I are going to be playing in a father/daughter doubles tournament together in San Diego. It will be a good time and we are looking forward to this summer. Levi and I's year anniversary is coming up! June 4th- I am flying up to Spokane to be with him for a couple of days while he does camps...
Let the good times roll!

No comments: