Saturday, December 20, 2008

Encouraging Verses

We say: ..."It's Impossible"
God Says...All things are possible. Luke 18:27

We say.."I'm too tired" 
God says...I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28-30

We say...."I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps. Proverbs 3:5-6

We say..."I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength

We say..."It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it. Romans 8:28

We say..."I cant forgive myself"
God says: I forgive you. 1 John 1:9 and Romans 8:1

We say: "I am afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear. 2 Timothy 1:7

We say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on me. 1 Peter 5:7

We say: "I do not have any faith"
God says: I have given everyone a measure of faith. Romans 12:3


No comments: